EVE-benelux Forum Index
Portal  •  Forum  •  Item DB   •  Market   •  News  •  Profile  •  Search   •  Register  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in   

dit is wat CCP doet als een bug je opblaast (post in engels)

heartless
‍

blank.gif

PostPosted: 02.12.2009, 19:59 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ticket:
Quote:

2009.11.23 20:29:00

Victim: Matarella
Corp: The Fraternal Association of Killer Squibs
Alliance: NONE
Faction: NONE
Destroyed: Iteron Mark IV
System: Fricoure
Security: 0.8
Damage Taken: 1126

Involved parties:

Name: Gallente Navy Fleet General / Federation Navy (laid the final blow)
Damage Done: 1126

Destroyed items:

Proteus Offensive - Drone Synthesis Projector (Cargo)
Cap Recharger II, Qty: 4 (Cargo)
Proteus Engineering - Supplemental Coolant Injector (Cargo)
Proteus Propulsion - Localized Injectors (Cargo)
Proteus Engineering - Augmented Capacitor Reservoir (Cargo)
Proteus Offensive - Dissonic Encoding Platform (Cargo)

Dropped items:

Proteus Defensive - Nanobot Injector (Cargo)
Medium Armor Repairer II (Cargo)
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II (Cargo)
Proteus Electronics - CPU Efficiency Gate (Cargo)
Proteus Offensive - Hybrid Propulsion Armature (Cargo)
Proteus Electronics - Dissolution Sequencer (Cargo)
10MN Afterburner II (Cargo)
Damage Control II (Cargo)
Proteus Defensive - Warfare Processor (Cargo)
Proteus Defensive - Adaptive Augmenter (Cargo)
Proteus Propulsion - Gravitational Capacitor (Cargo)
Proteus Engineering - Capacitor Regeneration Matrix (Cargo)
Proteus Electronics - Friction Extension Processor (Cargo)
Proteus Propulsion - Wake Limiter (Cargo)

I undocked at Ambrye and faction navy started shooting me. obviously I could redock got out of

range and wasnt fast enough to warp off or something. but what bothers me they start shooting

without a reason. my galente standing is 2.28 and it isnt the corporation standing either

witch is 0.58. I was in the gallente faction warfare NPC corp 2 days ago but there should be

no connection to that, I want to my stuff reimbursed. there were ppl that ninja looted my

wreck though, and I have no idea who these persons may be. a corp m8 was able to secure 1 of

my items on the list.

Proteus Propulsion - Wake Limiter (Cargo)

since all these items on the list are very expensive. I want them reimbursed becouse there was

no reason for the navy shooting me.

I am sorry for the wall of text, but would appriciate it you investigate this matter.

Yours sincerly,
Matarella
Ernst Mouw

response 1
Quote:
Hi,

My apology for the late reply. After investigating the incident, we have decided to reimburse

you your ship and destroyed modules. Your ship has been returned to your hangar in Fricoure

VIII - Moon 2 - Federation Navy Assembly Plant. Please note that some onboard items may have

been permanently lost and that we had to retract the insurance payout you received. Thank you

for being patient with us.

http://www.eve-online.com/pnp/reimbursment.asp

Paid Insurance was deducted for the ship is returned with the original insurance intact.

Best Regards,
GM DuoDuo
EVE Online Customer Support Team

me again
Quote:
Still missing quite a few modules. basicly all the "dropped"modules.

Proteus Defensive - Nanobot Injector (Cargo) 80~ mil ISK

Medium Armor Repairer II (Cargo)

Magnetic Field Stabilizer II (Cargo)

Proteus Electronics - CPU Efficiency Gate (Cargo) 20~ mil

Proteus Offensive - Hybrid Propulsion Armature (Cargo) 100~ mil

Proteus Electronics - Dissolution Sequencer (Cargo) 25~ mil

10MN Afterburner II (Cargo)

Damage Control II (Cargo)

Proteus Defensive - Warfare Processor (Cargo)

Proteus Defensive - Adaptive Augmenter (Cargo) 70~ mil

Proteus Propulsion - Gravitational Capacitor (Cargo) 25~ mil

Proteus Engineering - Capacitor Regeneration Matrix (Cargo) 40~ mil

Proteus Electronics - Friction Extension Processor (Cargo) 20~ mil

(prices are from region search sinq laison)
thats 380 mil ISK I am loosing. so basicly I loose weeks of play time to a big and dont get it

reimbursed? absurd.

I would like them reimbursed aswell becouse it's not like I play the game to find bugs then

get blown up and loose 300+mil...\

seriously. there is in no way they should have opened fire at me. all my standings and

corporate standings are positive towards gallente. I didnt have anything on my ship that I

could have provoked them with. everything was in my cargo and nothing equipped. so I could not

have opened fire. or remote repped someone that was being attacked or whatever.

the bug is with you guys. atleast when someone runs into it and looses his fortune, reimburse

them propperly.

I understand these items dropped and other players picked them up. but there is no way for me

knowing who picked them up. they atleast didnt show up in my kill rights.

reponse 2
Quote:
Hi,

Precious items as they were, we unfortunately are unable to restore items that were left as

loot. I understand such a loss can cause frustration however this is the policy we have to

abide by, which in turn ensures that all our customers are treated equally.

We hope that you understand our position and that you will recover swiftly from the loss.

Best Regards,
GM DuoDuo
EVE Online Customer Support Team

me again
Quote:
I get killed by a bug inside the game. and I dont get the stuff back. while someone

esle is feeding on my riches. that does not sound equal to me...

response 3
Quote:
Hi,

We feel sincerely sorry for your loss. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate

to contact us again. We'll do all we can to help.

Can we be of any other use to you or do you allow us to close that petition?

Best Regards,
GM DuoDuo
EVE Online Customer Support

me again
Quote:
I get killed by a bug inside the game. and I dont get the stuff back. while someone

esle is feeding on my riches. that does not sound equal to me... can you atleast awnser why

you say you help ppl equally but dont.

reponse 4
Quote:
Hi,

Every reimbursement case is treated equally and fairly. We can never reimburse any items that

were dropped instead of destroyed as we cannot simply remove them from someone else's

possession. This is true for every reimbursement case.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. If not we shall close the petition.

With kind regards,
GM Homonoia
The EVE Online Customer Support Team
CCP Games

me again
Quote:
"We can never reimburse any items that were dropped instead of destroyed as we cannot

simply remove them from someone else's possession. "

and why not? it's not like they had to work their ass of to get those items. they were for

grab right infront of the station.

I just cant understand how you can even think of saying something like this. I have payed to

play this freeking game. then a stupid bug in YOUR game has caused me to loose weeks of play

time and you dont even take the time to reimburse propperly.

you know. if I see more of this shit happening. all of my 3 accounts will be closed. and I

will be posting this on gaming forums. and pray this will get new ppl from joining eve.

atm I am PISSED OFF.

response 5
Quote:
Hello, GM Yuggoth here.

The dropped items were looted by other players, therefore we can not remove them from their

possession. I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you, but it is critical

that we follow protocol when reimbursing. Is there anything else we can currently assist you

with?

Best regards,
GM Yuggoth

me again
Quote:
yes. maybe respond to what I was saying.

reponse 6
Quote:
Hello Matarella,

As previously stated, only items destroyed with the ship were returned. We are sorry but we

can not reimburse items that are lost as these should be picked up from the wreck. We have a

very strict reimbursement policy that we must follow. You can find a copy of our policy at

http://www.eve-online.com/pnp/reimbursment.asp .

Best regards,
GM Pyro

me again
Quote:
but we can not reimburse items that are lost as these should be picked up from the

wreck.

TELL ME ACCECLY HOW THE F**K I AM GOING TO BE PICKING THAT UP!!!

I was lucky I had a corp m8 docked and made him undock right away but he was to late., only 1

item saved. there was no F'ING way I could have saved those items. maybe if I fly around with

somebody all the time and he stays within 2.5 KM ALL THER TIME I may have a chance.

it was a bug in YOUR game that blew ME up and you dont even take a little of your f**king time

to help someone.

I realy dont care about your reimbursement policy. it's obviously flawed.

the game has forced me to loose items and I didnt have a choice. as an extra these items were

valuable but that doesnt realy matter, even if they only costed me 1 mil ISK I want them back.

now can I kindly ask you to reimburse me properly?

Best regards,
Ernst Mouw

reponse 7 last
Quote:
Hello Matarella,

I do understand and I fully sympathize with the situation you are in as I play the game too,

and I know firsthand that this can really be frustrating. However, we are required to follow

our policies to the letter in reimbursement cases to ensure that all reimbursements and

moderation we do is backed by hard evidence available in the server logs, which in turn

ensures that all our customers are treated equally. I hope you may understand our position. If

there are any other questions feel free to contact us again. I sincerely wish I was able to

help you more.

Best regards,
GM Pyro

ik ga natuurlijk me spullen niet terug krijgen. ik ga dit op forums posten in de hoop dat mensen een idee krijgen van hoe CCP te werk gaat.

fly safe (is niet mogelijk als dit gebeurt natuurlijk)
OfflineView user's profileSend private message
RiotRick
‍

Race: Gallente
Corporation: Red Federation
Alliance: RvB - RED Federation

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: 02.12.2009, 22:11 Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eve.

Dit is is al tijden policy zo. Ze kunnen daar niks aandoen. Item duplicatie is net zo slecht als dat jij je items kwijt bent.

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: 02.12.2009, 22:47 Reply with quoteBack to top

welkom in de zandbox der EVE,

gebruik alleen zaken binnen EVE die men kan missen zonder faliet te gaan als men een keertje wordt afgeschoten, door welke oorzaak dan ook.

Oke, een bug is niet leuk, maar hele dure spullen vervoeren zonder backbone zoals begeleiding van iemand anders of een eigen ALT voor het geval dat, is nu niet echt verstandig om te gaan doen - immers, HIGH 0.5 en hoger is VEILIGER gebied en niet VEILIG gebied.

zo ook wordt er een FLAG gezet op degene die uit een wreck of een can spullen pikt van iemand anders, alleen salvaging geeft geen flagging - men mag gedurende 15 minuten daarna de dief of dieven aanpakken en als men dat niet kan/wil moet men niet mekkeren - men heeft er zelf voor te zorgen dat er een backbone aanwezig is, heeft men die niet dan houdt het gewoon op.

Had je dus rondgezweefd in een Obelisk wees dan blij dat je die Obelisk terug hebt gekregen, dat het nu een simpele Iteron was is gewoon pech of zelfs juist je geluk geweest, het is maar net van hoe men het bekijkt.

Julius
Uwi M'bawehp
‍

Race: Minmatar
Corporation: Viperfleet Inc.
Alliance: Narwhals Ate My Duck

belgium.gif

PostPosted: 03.12.2009, 09:10 Reply with quoteBack to top

Julius... het wreck behoort altijd toe aan degene die de kill maakt. in dit geval gallente navy. Dus het maakt niet uit wie die loot eruit nam. Onze vriend heartless had er niets aan kunnen doen. (tenzij vriendjes meebrengen, zoals je al zei)

Ik heb ooit een hoarder gekocht van 800mil. Ja ge voelt u efkes serieus klote...maar zoiets gaat snel over Smile

(eve en gebrek aan slaap is zowat de slechtste combinatie ooit!)

blank.gif

PostPosted: 03.12.2009, 10:38 Reply with quoteBack to top

« Uwi M'bawehp » wrote:

Ik heb ooit een hoarder gekocht van 800mil. Ja ge voelt u efkes serieus klote...maar zoiets gaat snel over Smile

(eve en gebrek aan slaap is zowat de slechtste combinatie ooit!)

das dus wel je eigen fout hoe je het ook bekijkt. ik undock en zonder reden word ik door NPC's die friendly zijn beschoten.

als dit players waren die een siucide gank deden dan had ik niet eens een ticket gemaakt.

ook maakt me die iteron me geen reet uit. gaat me om die modules.
Uwi M'bawehp
‍

belgium.gif

PostPosted: 03.12.2009, 11:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

Het gaat er over dat ge veel geld kwijt zijt. Of dat nu u eigen fout is of die van een ander... (eigenlijk vind ik het nog rotter als ge weet dat het u eigen fout is, en dat ge niets kunt doen om de klok terug te draaien..)

Ach, ergens hebt ge gelijk. En zouden ze u ook de gedropte modules moeten refunden. Maar hun standpunt is hl begrijpelijk, ik zal u rap even uitleggen waarom.

Stel, gij komt erachter hoe ge die bug kunt doen gebeuren. Ge undockt opnieuw met een shitload aan ISK in u cargohold... ge wordt afgeschoten, en "toevallig" is het uwe corpmaat die met u spullen aan de haal gaat, ge maakt een ticket aan, en vraagt of u spullen gerefund worden. Stel dat CCP daar op ingaat, wat houdt u dan tegen om dat opnieuw te doen? Of de bug (die zonet een exploit geworden is) voort verteld aan die corpmate van u?

Op die manier kunt ge op zr korte termijn enorm veel Isk verdienen...
En dat is nu net wat CCP niet wil en/of mag laten gebeuren...er is in het verleden al genoeg misbruik gemaakt van exploits...

blank.gif

PostPosted: 04.12.2009, 22:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

heel eerlijk is het heel makkelijk om onderschijt te maken tussen een exploit en real. als het een exploit is dan gebeurt dit vaker. en zeker weten dat ik dan niet de eerste ben die er achter kom sinds de client was al weken niet geupdate toen het gebeurde dus die bug was er al.

gebeurt wat er met mij gebeurt vaker dan is er ook heel makkelijk voor hun om te zien of er een connectie tussen mij en anderen die het hebben gehad.

en dan nog is. haal gewoon die modules terug van die mensen die het geloot hebben. ik heb er weken voor moeten grinden om dat te kunnen kopen. die mensen die het spulletje geloot hadden waren maar lucky. ook zulk spul dat ik had zou ook niet 123 verkocht worden. en als dat wwel het geval is dan reimburse je toch ISK aan de kopen vanuit de wallet van de seller?

probleem wat ik heb is dat ik GVD betaal om dit kut spel te spelen en nu gewoon dagen van mijn RL nu gewoon verneukt zijn. ben ze kwijt en krijg ze ook niet eens terug omdat CCP een reimbursement policy heeft die totaal fout in elkaar zit.

genoeg misbruik proberen mensen te maken van dit maar ik ben er niet 1 van. en zou ook niet te moeilijk te zien zijn.

P.S. ik heb me 3 accounts gecanceled en een aantal vrienden ook. ik ga ook door met deze troep posten op andere community forums. slechte publicitijd. hoop dat op z'n minst een paar nieuwe players weg blijven.
Uwi M'bawehp
‍

belgium.gif

PostPosted: 05.12.2009, 00:56 Reply with quoteBack to top

Als jij denkt dat dit slechte publiciteit is ben je verkeerd hoor...

Ragequit komt wel vaker voor bij eve spelers...
Casper Verstraeten
‍

Corporation: NED-Clan
Alliance: Goonswarm Federation

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: 05.12.2009, 02:02 Reply with quoteBack to top

« heartless » wrote:
P.S. ik heb me 3 accounts gecanceled en een aantal vrienden ook. ik ga ook door met deze troep posten op andere community forums. slechte publicitijd. hoop dat op z'n minst een paar nieuwe players weg blijven.

Bye, can I have your stuff? Ik beloof dat ik al je ISK en schepen zal inzetten om zoveel mensen af te schieten dat ze uit frustratie ook hun account stopzetten. Scouts honour.

Casper Verstraeten
‍

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: 05.12.2009, 02:05 Reply with quoteBack to top

PS My Little Pony Online kent geen bugs en heeft hele vriendelijke GM's. Succes!

heartless
‍

blank.gif

PostPosted: 05.12.2009, 12:58 Reply with quoteBack to top

« Uwi M'bawehp » wrote:
Als jij denkt dat dit slechte publiciteit is ben je verkeerd hoor...

Ragequit komt wel vaker voor bij eve spelers...

sorry maar een door een bug in de game verlies je een een hoop ISK waar je hard voor hebt gewerkt en dan krijg je het niet terug omdat CCP denkt dat ze god zijn.

klinkt als slechte publiciteit in mijn ogen.

Quote:
Bye, can I have your stuff? Ik beloof dat ik al je ISK en schepen zal inzetten om zoveel mensen af te schieten dat ze uit frustratie ook hun account stopzetten. Scouts honour

moet je bij CCP zijn. die heeft me ISK. ik ben het laatst verloren.
Julius Jul
‍

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: 05.12.2009, 14:11 Reply with quoteBack to top

qua protest is dit echt een druppel op de gloeiende plaat, je kan er een heleboel stampij over gaan maken maar wat schiet je daar nu mee op - niets geloof ik

je zou je ook eens kunnen afvragen, waarom ben jij alleen degene die door deze BUG getroffen werd, ben jij wel de enigste of zijn er meer - zogezegd eerst je huiswerk doen voordat je veel stampij gaat maken - immers op de EVE forums ben je geheel vrij om info in te zamelijk of anderen dit ook overkomen is, en zo ja verenig je dan en schrijf dan CCP aan met alle leden erbij vermeldend wie wat waar tijdstip etc. DAT zal veel meer indruk maken dan een enkele gebruiker die beweerd dat deze door een bug veel isk is verloren. Dan kan je aantonen door deze velen dat het voor iedereen als een BUG ervaren wordt en dan zal CCP heus wel onderzoek gaan instellen naar deze gebeurtenissen.

ik heb dat ook wel eens gehad in het verleden dat ik werd afgeknald door de navy toen ik een station uit kwam omdat ik verboden contrabanden bij me had die ik totaal over het hoofd had gezien, maar omdat ik de waarschuwing daarvoor geblokkeerd had eens werd ik bij de undock hierdoor niet gewaarschuwd en zo was het binnen enkele seconden BOEM de iteron kwijt vol met robots 10.000 stuks 2500 de stuk, en dat alleen door 10 contrabants in een container - het was dan wel 25Mil maar het was destijds in het begin dat ik door trading een stukje rijker werd qua 30% 40% winst per trip want er bestonden toen alleen nog maar Industrueel-ships.

je kan iets melden, het ook vragen op een nette manier, maar stampij gaan maken als een kleuter die zijn zin niet krijgt is dan ook geen wonder dat men de eigen kous op de kop ervoor terug krijgt.

ik kreeg mijn scheepje en robots wel terug, gewoon vragen is iets anders dan eisen stellen van CCP moet zus CCP moet zo als CCP dit niet doet dan - denk jij nou ECHT dat je als eenling indruk maakt op de inmiddels meer dan 200.000 active leden .... hoe houdt men zichzelf voor de gek.
Casper Verstraeten
‍

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: 06.12.2009, 00:15 Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Heartless, als je wat ISK zoekt om weer terug in de game te geraken willen we je best helpen. Maar ik heb sterk het vermoeden dat er meer meespeelt. Neem wat tijd en afstand van de game om de boel eens rustig te overdenken en er achter te komen wat je echt dwars zit. Een Proteus ga je niet zomaar even bouwen dus ik kan me niet voorstellen dat je die droom enkel voor een bug laat vallen, als je zover bent gekomen moet je toch echt wel iets zinvols in EVE zien.

Jump to:   

Show permissions

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to eve-benelux.be to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, eve-benelux.be. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.